I am on a Baking spree these days 😁 After my Kesar Pista Biscuits, I tried my hands in these malai cookies which is again a winner 😉 Just 4 ingredients and you are done. It took me 20 minutes to make these and they got finished in no time. These were shared by a lady Soma mukherjee in a food group. The moment I saw it, I knew I was making this. All u need is homemade malai (the one we get from boiled milk) and you are good to go. These are perfectly crunchy with a hint of cardamom. Go and give it a try. The results won’t disappoint you.
1/3 cup Maida
1/3 cup homemade malai (the one we get from boiled milk)
1/3 cup powdered sugar
3 elaichi/cardamom, powdered
Mix together sugar and malai nicely. Slowly start adding maida and mix nicely. Everything should be well incorporated. Add elaichi and mix well. Take a piping bag, put the mixture inside and in a greased baking tray, pipe the above mixture in shape of cookies. Bake the cookies in a pre heated oven for 10-15 minutes at 180 degree. Once done, take them out. Let them cool down for few minutes and transfer to cooling rack. Oce cooled completely, transfer in a air tight box.
* You can use vanilla extract as well instead of cardamom powder.
* Keep 1-2 inches distance between the cookies because the cookies will expand while baking.
* I Baked it for 15 minutes at 180 degrees in Convection mode.
* The temperature differs from oven to oven so Keep an eye on the cookies.
* You can bake them a little more if you don’t get the desired colour.